LASER TREATMENT OF VARICOSE VEINS
Once the procedure is completed you can return to regular daily activities immediately and it is recommended that you walk directly after the procedure. Intense physical activity should be refrained from for 3 to 4 weeks. During the first 3 to 5 days you may see some bruising or soreness however walking or taking a light pain reliever such as Motrin will relieve any pain or distress.
The Endovenous Laser Therapy for varicose veins has multiple benefits including:
• Easy and quick procedure. (Completed within an hour.)
• Performed under local anesthetic.
• Reduced pain with minimal risk of scarring and postoperative infection.
• Fast recovery with relatively no pain after the procedure.
• Daily routine can be resumed immediately.
• Amazing clinical and aesthetic results.
Thank you for your professionalism and expertise…I am ecstatic about the results of my endovascular surgery on my legs. I no longer need to hide my legs! Hello to mini-skirts and shorts again!
Thank you…you are the best!